Richmond WCF 2020
Best For Accessibility
We believe there should be no barriers to accessibility when it comes to having a wonderful holiday. That’s why we’ve designed the Richmond to be a bright, relaxing and comfortable home for both wheelchair users and their families.
If you would like more information on this model or would like to arrange a visit please do not hesitate in contacting our sales team on 01278 789605 or 01308 422907 or by completing an enquiry online
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don’t know where to start?
Browse our directory of holiday parks »
Wide access, low threshold exterior door and sliding internal doors makes coming and going that little bit easier.
The full wet room has a fold-out seat and support handles for showering with or without assistance.
DINE IN COMFORT
The dining table can be accessed comfortably by wheelchair users and is a truly practical space.
The main bedroom features a portable helper frame to aid your night time routine - and also offers the option of replacing the twin beds with a double bed if preferred.
The galley kitchen has wide access and is well appointed with a low level cooker and sink to make food preparation easy – and if this doesn’t suit you, a full height kitchen option is also available.
EXTERIOR / STRUCTURE
- Aluminium cladding - standard colour Barley white
- Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Gas powered water heater
- Sliding wide access doors throughout
- Low threshold exterior door
- L-shaped wraparound seating with fold-out sofa bed
- Electric fire
- Scatter cushions
- Coffee table
- TV unit and TV point
- Freestanding pedestal dining table
- Fixed dinette seating
- Upholstered cylinder stools
- Wide access for wheelchair users
- Lowered work surfaces and sink
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer
- Gas oven/grill with hob and glass splashback
- Extractor fan
- Full height storage cupboard
- 3ft wide single beds
- Bedside cabinets
- Portable helper frame
- 3ft wide single beds Bedside cabinets
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- Full wet room with fold out seat and support handrails
Richmond WCF 2020 37ft x 12ft 2 bed
Berth: 6 Berth
From £34,100.00 Ex VAT
Environmental Green aluminium cladding with graphite windows
Graphite PVCu windows and doors
Fully galvanised chassis
Gas central heating system featuring high-efficiency condensing combi boiler
Integrated Bluetooth MP3 sound system
Storage footstool to lounge
Storage footstool to lounge
High level TV point to lounge
Freestanding dining table and chairs to replace fixed dinette
Full height kitchen
Kingsize bed to replace twins in main bedroom
Simply Better Sleep mattress upgrade pack
Bedding pack – Cool blue
TV points to all bedrooms
Simply Pawsome dog friendly pack