WCF Richmond 2019
At Willerby we believe there should be no barriers to accessibility when it comes to having a wonderful holiday. That’s why we’ve designed the Richmond to be a relaxing and comfortable home for both wheelchair users and their families.
If you would like more information on this model or would like to arrange a visit please do not hesitate in contacting our sales team on 01278 789605 or 01308 422907 or by completing an enquiry online
Thinking of buying a holiday home or lodge on a holiday park and don’t know where to start?
Browse our directory of holiday parks »
Wide access, low threshold exterior door makes coming and going that little bit easier
The full wet room has a fold-out seat and support handles for showering with or without assistance.
The wide access galley kitchen features a low level cooker and sink to make food prep easy, with a full height kitchen option also available.
A portable helper frame in the main bedroom helps to make bed times as relaxing as possible and also offers the option of replacing the twin beds with a double bed if needed.
- Aluminium cladding - standard colour Barley White
- Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Gas powered water heater
- Energy efficient lighting Lounge
- Wrap-around seating with fold-out occasional sofa bed
- Gas fire
- TV cabinet and storage unit
- Single cavity gas oven with hob/grill and glass splashback
- Modern worktops with matching upstands
- Lowered work surfaces and sink.
- Wider access for wheelchair users.
- Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer.
- Fixed dinette seating
- Freestanding pedestal dining table
- Fully upholstered cylinder stools
- Single beds
- Full height wardrobes and bedside cabinet
- Floating shelves
- Portable helper frame
- Single beds
- Full height wardrobes (selected models)
- Bedside cabinets
- Full wet room with fold out seat and support hand rails
Modern electric fire
Full height Kitchen
Double bed to main bedroom